Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weekly Schedulers

So Ana Fernandes is a friend and an amazing illustrator.

Her work is vibrant, fresh, happy and sweet. 

A few weeks ago she designed this weekly schedulers that are the most sweet thing ever, I knew I had to print them and photograph them post-use. So I did!!!

I took a couple of hours - yes, it takes that long - and printed, decorated and filled the blank space to start shooting. Had so much fun. I love doing color schemes and paper decor, so I was having a great great time.

These are just examples on how to fill them and decorate them but I will post some of my own daily routine after June. So keep an open eye for it.

You can check her work on her website and facebook
You can download these free weekly schedulers here : http://we.tl/JT97Q03bH9


If by any chance you use them, please show us the link, or hashtag your instagram pics with #anafernandesart













0 comments:

Post a Comment